15th January 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Physical Education from Himachal Pradesh. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for it? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?
  2. Which college provides B.A honours with scholarship?
  3. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much can I paid?
  4. List of colleges to study Diploma in Film course with procedure and eligibility criteria to join it?
  5. List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Physical Education in Bhopal for 12th candidate?
  7. Colleges and universities offering Diploma in Physical Education?
  8. List of colleges offering Hindi B.Ed through correspondence? Eligibility criteria and fee details?
  9. Prospect of M.Sc in Physical Oceanography? Requirements fro this course? List of colleges and syllabus?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Natural Science after B.Sc Geology? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  11. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Sports Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Details of colleges and eligibility criteria for B.Ed and MA(Education) courses?
  13. Eligibility criteria for joining Indian Army? Is Diploma enough for joining Army?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for CTET after completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. List of Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Mumbai along with eligibility criteria for admission?
  16. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  17. List of universities offering Diploma in Special Education in West Bengal? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
17th January 2017, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Physical Education from Himachal Pradesh. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for it? List of colleges and entrance exam for it?

The applicant should have passed 10+2 with 50% marks shall be eligible to study Diploma in Physical Education. The admission will be done through Physical fitness test, Games skill test and sports certificates. The course duration will be two years. The course is available in the following colleges. There is no entrance examination for the admission.

YMCA College of Physical Education - Official Website

Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University - Official Website

Lovely Professional University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?