14th August 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer my college from one polytechnic to other?

I am Pradip Ruidas. My SC rank is 2662 & my General rank is 15405 through JEXPO 2016 exam. I have some difficult problem. So, I want to transfer my college from Raiganj Polytechnic to Asansol,Kanyapur polytechnic. Please Sir help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  2. How to transfer from one polytechnic to another polytechnic?
  3. How to transfer my college from one polytechnic to other?
  4. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  5. How to transfer college from a government polytechnic to a private polytechnic?
  6. Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in West Bengal?
  7. Can I get transferred from one Polytechnic college to another? Procedure to do so?
  8. How can I change my polytechnic college under WBCTE being son of government employee?
  9. Transfer procedure from private college to Government Polytechnic college while doing diploma?
  10. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of government and private colleges offering Textile Technology course in correspondence
  12. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  13. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  14. What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion?
  15. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  16. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  17. Colleges near Vellore offering diploma course in Fine Arts?
  18. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
14th August 2016, 10:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to transfer my college from one polytechnic to other?

To transfer from one college to another college before pursuing your first year Polytechnic course, you can participate in second round counselling process and change your college. If second round of counselling process is not conducted then, you need to change college on your own and you need to admission directly through Management quota. So, I suggest you to check whether there is second round of counselling process and change to another college for pursuing your Polytechnic course.
15th August 2016, 04:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for transfer in another college under same course and same board, there is no such problem in it. You can very much apply for the transfer to another college, provided you should have come valid reason for it.
15th August 2016, 11:50 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can change your college only after completion of first year of your course. You can change your current institute under the migration scheme. But for changing college under migration scheme, you must have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria. First of all you must have to qualify all the exams in your first year. No backlog is allowed in migration process. Also you are not permitted to change your stream. You can only change your institute within the same university.
You simply have to download the migration form from the official website of your university. After that you have to submit this form and apply for migration certificate. You have to submit your migration certificate in your new college.
16th January 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have some difficult problems. I want to change in manesar college. Now I am in g b n college. I have passed 1st sem.
Now, how can I transfer to other college.
Plz sir help me...
18th January 2017, 12:14 AM
vikashkk543

If you are studying in any state board recognized polytechnic college, that is runing through government .Then you can change your college in your on state's other polytechnic college for more details contact to your admission branch or write a application to your principal for it.
2nd January 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Gautam Basumatary. Reading in 1st Sem at Bongaigaon Polytechnic from 2017. Now i want to transfer in Nalbari Polytechnic, Can I sir??? Please reply sir
4th January 2018, 07:05 PM
sairamvtu

You can transfer from one college to another through migration scheme. But the two colleges should be governed by same college. That means that two colleges should affiliated to same university. Then you can get "No Objection" letter from your present college and can get joined in college that you wanted.
21st March 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can someone be transfer from one polytechnic to another if the second choice she made is not offering her course
29th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Rudra0000
Junior Member+

You must have to appear in the second round of counseling.... If there are some chances... You will definitely get to change your college... And if you have completed first year of your diploma... Then you can consult with the head of your college about the process to change the college.
16th October 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I'm Aniker. I study In Acharya Polytechnic Bangalore. I'm a student of 1st Semester in Mechanical Engineer Diploma. I want to Change my college Because I Don't Like This College. Please Sir/Mam please Help Me To Find a solution
27th October 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to apply for migration certificate or NOC certificate for further study like diploma to b.tech .
15th November 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son is doing DME in Dr B C Roy polytechnic college, Durgapur in 1st year. Now he is not interested to study there due to some internal misbehaving problem by the other students & wanted to change colleges nearby Kolkata in 2nd year, 2019 can you tell me the procedure & the list of colleges of Kolkata where we can pursue.
Thanks
15th November 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Can i Transfer my Polytechnic College After Completing My 1st year ? Now i am in a govt. Polytechnic college , can i take Transfer from Here ?
25th March 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can we put transfer from normal polytechnic to gmr polytechnic
4th July 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, which documents I will submit in my present college for transfer gvt polytechnic..???
15th October 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How to Transfer my polycet exams to other polycet collage ...?
26th October 2019, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage we should get in first semester to transfer from one college to another
28th October 2019, 09:22 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much percentage we should get in first semester to transfer from one college to another
For getting transferred from one polytechnic college to another, there are different things that colleges do such as some colleges can easily allow the transfer of students while others resist it. Since, you have not mentioned your college name so it's difficult to tell how much percentage required in your college. So talking about general perspective:-
-> CGPA of 8.5 or more is required to change the college.
-> OR Position among the top 1% of all the students in First Semester.
4th September 2020, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have successfully completed two years in MED,I was detained for the last two years because of shortage of attendance. my college is far away from my home so i am unable to attend the college regularly,so i wanted to take transfer to another college which is nearby. Is it possible to take transfer after second year,do i have to pay the fees of third year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?