7th September 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Jobs at NCB for a diploma in computer engineering candidate

Sir/Madam, I can do all the right thing to became a NCB officer. I want to join NCB.
I have done diploma in computer engineering for Goa University. Can I have any post in NCB?

20th September 2016, 08:17 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Jobs at NCB for a diploma in computer engineering candidate

-- No, you are not eligible to apply any job in NCB.

-- Because the minimum education required to apply in NCB is graduation degree from any affiliated institute.

-- Now you have to pursue three years bachelor's degree to be eligible for any job at NCB.

-- Also you have to fulfill the age criteria to apply at NCB.

-- The selection procedure includes written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?