29th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

How much it cost to study Diploma in Elementary Education course? Can I become a High School teacher after it?

Hello sir, I am graduate and want to study Diploma in Elementary Education from a government college. Please tell me how much it cost to study this course? Can I become a High School teacher after it?

31st March 2017, 11:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much it cost to study Diploma in Elementary Education course? Can I become a High School teacher after it?

Diploma in elementary education is meant for elementary school teaching jobs. You won't be eligible to teach at high school level with this qualification.

Hence, if you are interested in teaching small kids up to nursery level, then this is the best course. Fee structure varies from college to college. Governments universities charges lesser than private colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?