25th November 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?

Hello sir, I live outside India and next year I will finish 12th. My first choice is to study under graduate from Delhi University. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  2. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  3. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  5. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  6. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  7. Procedure to get admission for MBBS through NRI Quota in Osmania University and in other Minority Colleges?
  8. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  9. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  10. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  11. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  12. Admission of NRI student in B.Tech course of DELHI TECHNICAL UNIV. -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.E./B.Tech at any college of Chennai through NRI quota?
  14. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission in IIT? is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI students?
  15. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  16. Will I get admission in Anna University through NRI Quota?
  17. Rule and regulations to get admission in MBBS course under NRI quota? Which are the colleges giving admission under NRI quota? -- [New]
  18. Mbbs - NRI Quota
25th February 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?

WHAT IS THE DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MCA. HOW CAN WE TAKE ADMISSION IN MCA ? WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE IN DU COLLEGES FOR MCA ? WHEN ADMISSIONS ARE OPEN FOR MCA ? HOW CAN WE TAKE ADMISSION /
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?