1st May 2015, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

How to become a CID Inspector? Minimum percentage required, qualifying marks, books and syllabus for it?

Respected Sir/Madam
Hello,I would like to ask you that,how can I become a CID Inspector ???.From the Childhood my aim in life is to become a Senior Inspector in CID.So,please help me.There are many questions in my mind,if answered in detail it would be a great pleasure !!!.well,the questions are-

1>.What is the percentage required in class 10 and 12 to qualify for the post?
2>.What is the minimum percentage in Graduation?
3>.Before qualifing for the UPSC exams,how should I prepare my self?
4>.What type of questions will be there in UPSC exams & from where will the questions be set ?
5>.Will the examinars be provided any book or syllabus for the UPSC exams?

Thanking you,
Sir/Madam,
If you can reply the answers of all the questions as soon as possible then it'll be very helpfull for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Required percentage to get qualified for any bank written exam? Minimum qualifying marks for it?
  2. Is there any other organization like CBI, IB in which I can make my career?
  3. Required books to prepare for IPS exam? Physical requirements for IPS? Which books are to be referred during CID examination? What are the physical requirements for CID?
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Com. course in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum marks required for qualifying AIEEE in each subject?
  6. How to become a CID officer after Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed after completing my BBM and M.Com?
  8. Minimum marks required to qualify in IBPS PO exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  10. What is the syllabus for CDS exam? Is there any minimum percentage of marks required?
  11. Minimum qualifying marks required for AIEEE?
  12. Minimum percentile and marks required to qualify GATE? What is the syllabus for ECE student
  13. Can I apply for banking after completing 12th? I have scored 57% in B.Com
  14. How to take admission in MCA in Bangalore college/university?
  15. What is the syllabus for B.Ed? Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Ed?
  16. mbbs programme and facilities for underprevileged students, cid faculty?
  17. Required Academic criteria and age limit to apply for the positions of Inspector and Sub Inspector? Can I apply for CBI or CID though serving for IAF?
  18. Syllabus, qualifying marks and best books for preparation of NATA?
26th March 2016, 07:36 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How to become a CID Inspector? Minimum percentage required, qualifying marks, books and syllabus for it?

If you want to become CID officer then you have to get prepared for Civil Service Exam and SSC CGL exams which will fetch you job in CID field.

Eligibility:
-Better to have at least 60% in 10th and 12th Exams.
-More that 70% in Graduation is sufficient.

UPSC is a civil service Exam conducted every year by government of India for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS and many others posts. You have to clear Preliminary Exam and Main Exam followed by interview to crack UPSC Exam.

Eligibility for Civil Service:
-Should be a Citizen of India.
-Should be a Graduate (3 yr/ 4 yr course).
-Age Limit- Minimum of 21 yrs Maximum of 32 yrs, Relaxation is there for reserved candidates.
12th January 2017, 05:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a CID Inspector? Minimum percentage required, qualifying marks, books and syllabus for it?

Respected Sir/Madam
Hello,My name is sarath I studied Msc computer science would like to ask you that,how can I become a CID Inspector ?and i have only in 10 class percentage is 55% can I eligible in cid officer and how to prepare the cid officer with the help of easy preparation so please reply Sir/Madam
Thanking you,
Sir/Madam,
If you can reply the answers of all the questions as soon as possible then it'll be very helpfull for me.
27th April 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how to become Cid office? But my family doesn't agree with me. My strong aim is become Cid office. Please help me and tell me about this.
30th August 2020, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

I want to be a cid inspector. I bring 64%in 10th and 47% in 12th. Can I qualify for exam ? In which exam is better for cid exam and which book is best preparation for it?
25th March 2021, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage required for in upsc to become cid officer
9th July 2021, 01:55 PM
Singhskomal

Crime investigation department ( CID) is a Crime detection agency that comes under the government of India.
Indian civil services examination conducted by UPSC.
You must have done graduation in any stream from recognised University.
Those who have already completed graduation can join who department as a sub inspector.
There are many University in India, that offer degree in criminology and criminal justice at the graduation level which may be helpful to join CID.
Age limit:- 20 to 27 years.
Types of job :-
Fraud investigator
Police officer
Investigative officer
Criminologist
Paralegal
Narcotics officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?