5th October 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Need information about doing Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medicine?

I want to do Post Graduation Diploma in emergency medicine. So please provide me information relevant to this.

7th June 2016, 09:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Need information about doing Post Graduation Diploma in Emergency Medicine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Post Graduation Diploma in emergency medicine. So please provide me information relevant to this.

The aspirant can study the Diploma in Emergency Medicine after MBBS at Apollo Hospitals Ltd. The eligibility to study the course is MBBS with MCI registration or state registration. The duration of the course is 1 year full time. You can find the details in the website Official Website
You can study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services at Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences. You can check the details in the website Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?