15th May 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Which one to select for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical?

Which was better one.,? which was more scop? I am totally confused about which will I select. pls help me Which one to select for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical? I really need your suggestions to plan and take the call. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join diploma in Mechanical or Electrical through distance learning?
  2. Which Diploma is better in between Mechanical and Electrical?
  3. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  4. Which course should I select after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  5. Which diploma course is best to take after 10th? Is it Mechanical or Electrical?
  6. Which subject should I take in IAS exam after B.Tech in CS?
  7. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  8. Can I get admission in VJTI college for Mechanical or Electrical Diploma?
  9. Procedure to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI Electrician?
  10. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  11. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  13. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  14. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  15. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  16. Among Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering what should I study in Diploma?
  17. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  18. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
15th May 2015, 12:22 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Which one to select for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical?

As you confuse to select the trade that what you will choose Diploma In Mechanical or Electrical.
But don't worry I will finished your confusion.

First I tell you that both are Mother trade and both are good.
But on basis of Diploma and the view of Job Mechanical Engineering is best.
If you want to do job as soon as possible you must have to choose Diploma In Mechanical Engineering.
But you want to go for higher education after Diploma then I will suggest you to choose Diploma In Electrical Engineering.

Note:- Choose the that trade in which your interest is more, because that will be better for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?