14th June 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an income tax officer? I have scored 65% in TYB.Com

i got 65% in tyb.com plz tel me how i become a income tax officer & how i make career in banking

1st May 2015, 10:11 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an income tax officer? I have scored 65% in TYB.Com

Income Tax Officer exam is generally conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) every year.

-The candidate must have any degree from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 27 years.There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates i.e.,

For OBC- 3 years,

For SC/ST-5 years.

The selection exam for the post is held in three stages.

Stage 1: Written Objective type Examination (Tier 1)

A. General Intelligence + Reasoning - 50 marks
B. Gen.Awareness-50 marks
C. Quantitative Aptitude –50 marks
D. English Comprehension -50 marks
Total Marks - 200
Duration: 02 hours

Stage 2 : Written Objective type Examination (Tier 2)

I.Quantitative Abilities : 200 marks (100 Questions)
Duration: 2 hours
II.English Language & Comprehension: 200 marks.
Duration : 2 hours
Total Marks : 400

Stage 3: Personality test/Interview (100 Marks)

-The candidate can apply for the exam either online or offline.The application forms are available at the Official website of SSC.

You can join Banking services through IBPS exam.IBPS recruit personnel for different posts like PO, Clerk,etc. in Banking sector.

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel.

The eligibility for the IBPS Clerk are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate should have a certificate/diploma/degree in Computer Operations/Languages from an institute/college/university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

The eligibility to apply for IBPS P.O. exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have a graduation degree with minimum 60%(55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate should have a certificate/diploma/degree in Computer Operations/Languages from an institute/college/university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 30 years for general category.There is age relaxation for OBC candidate by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The IBPS exam questions are from English,General awareness, Marketing and Computers, Quantitative aptitude,Test of reasoning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?