19th December 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Company Secretary for experienced management professional is worthy or not?

please nybody tell me, is it fine to go for C.S at the age of 24. As m a done with PGDM nd also hv experience of one year with a prestigious company. Would it make any value addition?Would it be worth while to going for C.S? Please help me....

10th January 2014, 06:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Company Secretary for experienced management professional is worthy or not?

Yes, of course CS is a good course and as you have experience also then it is best for your career. It adds the value in your career so i think if you want to increase your salary then it is best to do CS. After that you will be get better job as compare to the present job.

And in any company there is requirement of secretary so i think it is best to do CS course and it is best to do it from a good to do it from a good and best college and i think it is best for your career.

If you can do CS from a good and reputed college then you will may get good job through the campus placement and it is best for you. After that you will get a good company for the job and after getting experience you can try for another big company.

So, in India there are so many colleges which are best to do CS course some are given below:

Sardar Patel University Vallabh Vidyanagar,Gujarat

South Gujarat University ,Surat

Maharshi Dayanand University,Rohtak Haryana

Guru Nanak Dev University,Amritsar

Nagpur University

Punjab University

All these universities are best universities and you can take admission in any of the college. So, these are very reputed universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?