10th October 2015, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th PSEB student?

Hi Sir,
I am studying in 10th PSEB Board. I am so confuse because I don't know whether to choose Diploma course or simply study Higher Secondary. Kindly suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. ISC, CBSE or PSEB, which is better to study in Higher Secondary for Software Engineer aspirant?
  2. How can I study further in New Delhi being a 10th PSEB student?
  3. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  4. What should I do among Higher Secondary and Architecture Diploma course to become an Architect being a 10th student?
  5. Which Board should I prefer between ICSE, CBSE or PSEB to score 95% in Higher Secondary? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I study Hotel Management Diploma course instead of Higher Secondary if completed 10th?
  7. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
  8. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  9. Does AFMC offer Higher Secondary Education to 10th student?
  10. Is it necessary to do Higher Secondary to study Diploma in Engineering course?
  11. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  12. Which is more important to get job among Engineering Diploma course and Higher Secondary?
  13. Entrance exam to study Higher Secondary in Abroad for 10th GSEB student?
  14. What should I study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course to become an Engineer?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering instead of Higher Secondary?
  16. Higher Secondary or Automobile Engineering Diploma course, which is better to study?
  17. Which subject should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Government Teacher being a 10th student?
  18. Is it possible to study Higher Secondary in Australia for 10th student?
15th October 2015, 08:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th PSEB student?

You can pursue any course of your interest whether it is Diploma or Higher Secondary after completion of your 10th standard from PSEB Board. I suggest you to opt for Diploma course because, by pursuing Diploma course, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing 12th standard and also you can find more job opportunities after completion of your Diploma course when compared to job opportunities for candidates who have completed 12th standard. So, it is better to pursue Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard from PSEB Board.
19th October 2015, 01:30 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better among Diploma and Higher Secondary for 10th PSEB student?

PSEB stands for Punjab Secondary Examination Board.
It is state board governed and controlled by Govt. of Punjab.
After 10th it is better to go for higher secondary education instead of Diploma if you are interested in going for higher secondary such as Bachelor's and Master's degree.
Or , if you wish to go for job as soon as possible then you can opt for Diploma courses in any field according to your interested.
Also , diploma degree of 2 or 3 years in equivalent to that of 12th boards examination if the course is done through a verified institution.
So, if you want to take admission in diploma course in any institute then you should collect sufficient information regarding that institution.
It will be better to go for ITI degree in courses such as Electrical,mechanical or computer science as these courses are very popular among youngster for job point of view through diploma degree .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?