18th November 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of doing degree instead of engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch

I am studying diploma 2nd year in mechanical branch now I have no interest to do engineering after diploma, is there any possibility to do degree after the completion of diploma? Please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  2. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  3. Is it necessary to do graduation after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  7. Possibility to get government job for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Is it good to take admission in AMIE after Diploma completion?
  11. Which course I can do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  14. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?
  15. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
  16. What can I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  18. Can I exchange my branch from EE to Mechanical?
20th November 2015, 10:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of doing degree instead of engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying diploma 2nd year in mechanical branch now I have no interest to do engineering after diploma, is there any possibility to do degree after the completion of diploma? Please help me
After completion of diploma degree, you can do engineering course but you should qualify in lateral entry exam.

If you have completed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for lateral entry exam.

If you have completed graduation degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks from a recognized University the you are eligible for lateral entry exam.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?