15th January 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Pusha Polytechnic, Delhi if got 3922 rank in CET? List of other government colleges for it?

Hello sir, I have got 3922 rank in CET and belongs to general category. Can I get admission in Pusha Polytechnic, Delhi? List of other government colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  2. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic after scoring 4235 Delhi CET rank
  3. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 20418 rank in Delhi Polytechnic CET being a SC candidate?
  4. Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 7394 rank in delhi polytechnic
  5. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic in Delhi after scoring 4245 in CET?
  6. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  7. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  8. Can i get admission in Government polytechnic with 5813 rank in Delhi Polytechnic?
  9. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  10. Admission in Pusha college of Polytechnic after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  12. How to get admission in government college after scoring 15000 rank in Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam?
  13. When is the pusha polytechic diploma form will be out? What is the admission process followed?
  14. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  15. Possibility to get seat in MBBS course at VMMC Delhi?
  16. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 7033 rank in Maharashtra Polytechnic CET?
  17. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic colleges in Delhi? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?
3rd February 2017, 01:20 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Pusha Polytechnic, Delhi if got 3922 rank in CET? List of other government colleges for it?

This thing cannot be told before the counseling ends. The fact is, this trend changes every year and one cannot rely on the speculations on the basis of previous years results.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?