23rd December 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical and Electronics student?

Hi,
I am doing my Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. But I want to do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering. Is it possible for me? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  2. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th Commerce student?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  7. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  8. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  9. Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  10. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  14. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E./B.Tech in IIT being a Medical Electronics Diploma student? Possibility to change stream into Computer Science Engineering?
  15. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  17. Qualification required to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  18. What is the difference between Electrical engineering and electronics engineering? What subjects to be focussed more on?
29th December 2015, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical and Electronics student?

No, it is not possible to study B.E. (Aeronautical Engineering) course after completion of your three years Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Only candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering or 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course. So, being a Diploma holder in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, you are not eligible to study B.E (Aeronautical Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?