27th August 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do diploma in MS after completion of 10th standard?

can I do my diploma in Master of science;chemistry after my 10? Can you please let me know what are the steps I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

27th August 2016, 09:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in MS after completion of 10th standard?

There is no such Diploma in Master of Science course available, you are eligible to Diploma in Chemistry or any other Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Admissions in Diploma course are offered through state level entrance examination or on basis of 10th standard board examinations marks. If your respective state conducts Diploma entrance examination, you need to appear and qualify your respective state entrance examination then, based on your entrance examination rank, you will be offered admission in Diploma course.
27th August 2016, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do diploma in MS after completion of 10th standard?

There is no such course available as of now. Diploma I'm master of science is not offered anywhere in India. You can go for diploma courses in other subjects on the basis of your class 10th qualification.

For doing masters degree you need a degree qualification, which can be only done after passing class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?