27th August 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What type of course to do in future after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?

What type of course to do in future after completion of diploma in Civil engineering? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible. Please guide me with the right information on this. Thank you!

27th August 2016, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of course to do in future after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering. Being a Diploma holder in Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc.,. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?