30th September 2016, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study diploma in pharmacy after completion of 10th standard?

Am I eligible to study diploma in pharmacy after completion of 10th standard? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

30th September 2016, 09:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study diploma in pharmacy after completion of 10th standard?

Yes you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy after 10th from any of the recognized university. One can pursue Diploma from any of the desired stream only after completing 10th and it is equivalent to intermediate. After completing Diploma no need to pursue 10+2 from any other stream either Science or Arts.
30th September 2016, 09:47 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study diploma in pharmacy after completion of 10th standard?

For diploma in pharmacy course candidate should have 12th class from a recognized board. The duration of the course is of 2 years with each academic year

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible to study diploma in pharmacy after completion of 10th standard.
30th September 2016, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. To be eligible to pursue D.Pharmacy course, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in Science stream from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a 10th standard passed candidate, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy course.
30th September 2016, 10:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Pharmacy is a certificate level course in the field of Pharmacy. The duration of Diploma in Pharmacy course is three years. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in Science stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed 10th standard, so, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Pharmacy course and I suggest you to pursue 11th and 12th standard with Medical Science stream to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Pharmacy course.
30th September 2016, 11:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

For any kind of diploma, a candidate becomes eligible after 15 years of age, if he has completed 10th standard from any recognized board.

So, since you have completed 10th standard, you are eligible for any kind of diploma.

To become a graduate, you need to do a degree as well after the completing the diploma course of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?