17th November 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get Lecturer post in Diploma college after completing Diploma in Music?

I am about to complete my Diploma course in Music. And i want to get lecturer job in the same diploma college from where i am doing the course. So is it possible to get the said job?

Related Questions:
  1. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  2. How useful it is to do Diploma course in Music?
  3. What are the qualification required to become diploma college lecturer?
  4. Is RVD university approved by UGC? Can I apply for the post of lecturer after completing B.Tech? I am a Technical Assistant in diploma college
  5. Procedure to be followed to get Lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  6. How can I become a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  7. Is it possible to become a Researcher after studying Diploma in Music? -- [New]
  8. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?
  9. M.Sc Physics holder can be a Lecturer in Diploma college?
  10. Can I get a job as a lecturer in pharmacy college after completing b.Pharm and MS in Clinical research?
  11. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  12. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  13. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  15. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in electrical?
  17. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  18. How should I do Post Graduate Diploma in H.M after completing B.A and diploma in Hotel Management?
19th November 2015, 11:41 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get Lecturer post in Diploma college after completing Diploma in Music?

For getting lecturer job in diploma college you need at least degree qualification or higher with proper training in the skill.

Some private colleges may allow you with this qualification if you have experience in the given field. Therefore, it all depends on your skill level to get lecturer job in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?