11th April 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Engineering colleges in other states after completion of Diploma course?

I am studying diploma 2nd year,after the completion of diploma can i join in engg colleges in other states? Will there be any restriction for it? Can someone please let me know the correct information on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the reply soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join other states colleges by lateral entry after completion of my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  3. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  5. Can I join RAW after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  8. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  10. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Can I join intermediate after Diploma engineering?
  12. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible to join Biomedical Engineering after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  14. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  15. List of the colleges and job opportunities after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.E. programme in IIT being a diploma Mechanical Engineer? Top B.E. colleges for diploma holder?
  18. How to join Indian Army after the completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
11th April 2015, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Engineering colleges in other states after completion of Diploma course?

Yes most of the states allow admission to other state candidates for admission. The only disadvantage is that you will not be eligible for admission in government colleges of other state and you will be eligible for admission in seats which are reserved for outside category candidates. I think in Maharashtra only there is restriction for other state candidates but in other states there is no such restriction to appear for entrance exam. You can apply for entrance exams like JELET, UPSEE, DET for getting admission in a engineering degree course. You can also apply for AMIE which is also a good option for diploma engineers.
12th April 2015, 12:21 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to join Engineering colleges in other states after completion of Diploma course?

Yes, you can join in any engineering colleges in other states after completion of your Diploma course. But to get admission in other state you need to write the entrance Exam in that state conducted by state government. You need to submit the all the certificates of diploma to the college in which you are willing to study.
12th April 2015, 09:14 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Yes,It is possible to join Engineering colleges in other states after completion of Diploma course.After Completing your diploma course,you have to appear in the Entrance Exam of Diploma.Each State conducts the Entrance Exam for Diploma passed Candidates.You have to secured good marks in that entrance exam if you want to take a good College for Engineering.UPSEE,DET,LEEE,JELET are the Exams of some states for getting admission for Engineering Degree Course.So complete your diploma course well and after that apply for Engineering.
BEST OF LUCK
13th April 2015, 03:52 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can get admission in any engineering college in any state of India after completing your Diploma course.
You will get admission direct in 2nd year B.E or B.Tech course after completed your Diploma.

you have just appear in Lateral Entry entrance exam of that state where you want get admission in B.E or B.Tech degree.

Here are name of some Lateral Entry entrance exam ..

1).JEELET
2).LEET
3).BCECE(LE)
Note:- Many state not allowed to get admission in state government college of other state.
11th September 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering in diploma course
7th June 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How Can a student from one state get admission into another state engineering colleges
12th February 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Engineering College in other state after doing first 2 years in one state and the rest in another state
11th February 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How Can I Take Admission To Tamilnadu Or Andra For B.E Electronics & Telecommunication After Diploma I Am Form Maharashtra Please Tell Me
18th May 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

What is process to admission in other states diploma to degree engineering college??
28th November 2019, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams for all states in India to join in btech after diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?