29th July 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern railways if I do diploma course?

I am 32 years old and I am technical of eastern railway. And I want to promotion through this diploma.so is it possible? Can you please tell me what is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern Railway if I complete diploma course?
  2. Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?
  3. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  4. Will there be any Jobs for me in Railways after completion of Diploma course?
  5. How to prepare for internal promotion in Indian Railways?
  6. Am I eligible to do apply for Railways job being a diploma course holder?
  7. Is Electrical Diploma valid course for central government jobs/promotion?
  8. How to join Railways after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the exam time table of Group D?
  10. Guidance to pursue MPH through Distance Learning having done Diploma in Health Promotion Education?
  11. Am I eligible for railways engine driver after completing diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. Is there any jobs available in railways? I have completed 3 years diploma in computer engineering
  13. How to enter in Railways after B.Com? What to study after B.Com to get in that position?
  14. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  15. What is the question paper pattern of Coal India Management Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a job in railways after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  17. How to be a railway employee? I am a 12th student with 58%
  18. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
31st July 2015, 05:25 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get promotion in Eastern railways if I do diploma course?

You can get a promotion if you are can complete the course of Diploma.
You appear in the State Polytechnic Entrance Examination and once you can clear that you can study the course of Diploma in Engineering in the Specialization of your choice.
Once you complete the course of Diploma then you can request for a promotion citing that you are now a Diploma in Engineering.
This is what you should do now to get a promotion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?