28th February 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy after 10th? List colleges for studying the course in Delhi?

I have just completed my 10th and now want to study Diploma in Pharmacy. Is it possible to study the course after 10th? If yes, then list few colleges in Delhi for studying this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges in Delhi?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Is it possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy on 10th basis?
  4. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  5. Can I study Child Psychology Diploma course if completed 10th? List of colleges in Delhi?
  6. List of Pharmacy Diploma colleges offering admission on 10th basis in Mumbai?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Pharmacy on 10th basis?
  9. List colleges in Kolkata for studying Diploma in Pharmacy through correspondence mode?
  10. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course on 10th basis?
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy course to 10th candidate in Karnataka? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  13. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Biotechnology after completing 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Can I study Integrated M.Pharmacy course being a Pharmacy Diploma student?
  16. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course? List of colleges in Southern India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study Diploma in Information Technology if secured 63.60% in 10th? List of colleges in Mumbai?
28th February 2016, 04:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy after 10th? List colleges for studying the course in Delhi?

No you are not eligible to do Diploma in Pharmacy after completion of your class 10th because minimum qualification required is 12th from recognised board with minimum 50% marks from science stream.

List of colleges in Delhi providing this course:

Amity University Haryana Gurgaon ,Delhi

Apeejay Satya University, Haryana Gurgaon, Delhi

Indira Gandhi National Open University School of Vocational Education and Training ,New Delhi

Hindu College of Pharmacy Sonepat, Delhi

Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology
28th February 2016, 04:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy after 10th? List colleges for studying the course in Delhi?

You cannot join in diploma in pharmacy after 10th as admission to the diploma in pharmacy required a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with physics, Chemistry, Maths Biology. So it is better for you to first complete your 12th class with good marks and then start to make your career.

Colleges of Pharmacy in Delhi

Amlity University Haryana Gurgaon ,Delhi

Apeejay Satya University ,Haryana , Gurgaon, Delhi.

Indira Gandhi National Open University, School of vocational education and training New Delhi, Delhi

Hindu College of Pharmacy, Sonipat, Delhi

Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology.

etc....
28th February 2016, 06:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, on the basis of 10th you can't get admission in diploma in pharmacy course. You need to have at least class 12th with PCM or PCB stream for becoming eligible for entrance exam.

Hence, get admission in the above mentioned stream so that you can appear for entrance exam. Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and colleges are allotted on the basis of rank.
28th February 2016, 07:32 PM
OnePlus

Yes you are eligible to take admission in diploma after pasing 10th exam.

List of colleges in Delhi which provide Diploma in Pharmacy degree..

@@Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology(NIET).

@@Jamia Humdard University.

@@Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research (DIPSR).

@@Ram Gopal Verma College of Pharmacy.

@@Raj Kumar Institute of Technology.
29th February 2016, 03:32 PM
Psycho888
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnePlus View Post
Yes you are eligible to take admission in diploma after pasing 10th exam.

List of colleges in Delhi which provide Diploma in Pharmacy degree..

@@Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology(NIET).

@@Jamia Humdard University.

@@Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research (DIPSR).

@@Ram Gopal Verma College of Pharmacy.

@@Raj Kumar Institute of Technology.
Sorry, this answer is totally wrong.

No one can do Diploma in Pharmacy after 10th because the minimum eligibility for D.Pharma is 12th science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?