18th February 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Diploma-CET for ECE 3rd year student? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?

Sir/madam,
I am doing my 3rd year Diploma in ECE stream. What are the procedures to undergo Diploma-CET? What is the syllabus? What are the books that I can refer for my study?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. NPTI-CET PGDC preparation books for ECE branch
  3. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  4. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  5. Which are the best books for IES preparation? What is the syllabus for ECE?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Capgemini for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, New Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL, Bhopal for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for ECE Diploma student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply for an Internship in BSNL, Delhi during winter vacations for ECE 3rd year student?
  15. How can I prepare for group I exam? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL being a 3rd year student of ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Diploma CET for 3rd year Electrical Engineering Diploma student?

3rd June 2017, 06:48 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Diploma-CET for ECE 3rd year student? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?

Diploma CET is an entrance examination for polytechnic students who can take admission to 2nd year in 4 years of B.Tech/B.E course by qualifying in it.
Candidates can apply for DCET-2016 only “Online”

Procedure to apply in Diploma CET:
> Visit http://kea.kar.nic.in/
>Click on DCET 2017
>Read all the instructions and follow the steps
>Enter all the necessary details and submit the application form
>Get the hard copy of application for future usage.

Syllabus for Diploma CET:
>Applied Science (common for all the engineering group code)-carry 40 marks
>Applied Mathematics (common for all the engineering group code)-carry 40 marks
>Engineering (all courses)-carry 100 marks
You can refer to below named book:
Cet Handbook For Diploma Holders In Electronics & Communication Engineering by K Shashidhar

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?