19th November 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply online for admission in Polytechnic colleges of Maharashtra?

Hello
How can we apply for polytechnic
colleges in maharashtra state online?
Please tell me about the procedure
waiting for your response
with regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in government polytechnic in Maharashtra after passing SSC from Gujarat?
  2. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. Procedure of getting admission in government polytechnic Maharashtra? Do I need to visit Bandra college for admission?
  4. Procedure to take admission in NIT college?
  5. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  6. Can I get a Job as Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges having finished BE in Computer Science? Required procedure to apply for this?
  7. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  8. Maharashtra Engineering Colleges Admission Procedure and Forms -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  10. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  11. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
  12. Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?
  13. Details about admission procedure for WB Polytechnic College?
  14. Marks required for admission in D.Ed Colleges? How can I get D.Ed form online? Procedure to apply and date of D.Ed exam?
  15. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  16. Procedure to take admission in Autonomous college for Maharashtra candidates? What is the cutoff?
  17. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  18. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
17th May 2017, 03:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply online for admission in Polytechnic colleges of Maharashtra?

To get admission in Polytechnic course in Maharashtra college, you should have passed 10th standard from a recognized board. Admissions in Polytechnic course in Maharashtra are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks i.e., through Centralized Admission Process (CAP) which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?