30th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in diploma in electronic and telecommunication if the person belongs to SC category?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. Can I get admission in diploma electronic and telecommunication? I belong to SC category.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Marine engineering after passing diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication?
  2. Can I get admission for electronics and telecommunication engineering in Jadhav University after securing 69 rank in ST category in WBJEE?
  3. Can I get admission in B.E in IIT college after diploma in Electronics Telecommunication? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. Jobs in Mainframe after BE (electronics and communication) with less than 60% marks?
  5. Which college I can get admission after completion of diploma course with 65% marks?
  6. How to get into IIT after completing Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  7. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  8. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  9. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  12. Is Electronics and telecommunication diploma holder eligible for SSC exam?
  13. How can I get admission in NASA after passing diploma in ETC
  14. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  16. Names of good universities which offer M.Tech Mechanical in Distance or Correspondence mode?
  17. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I study B.Tech in IIT being a Physically Handicapped Diploma Engineer?
30th November 2015, 11:23 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in diploma in electronic and telecommunication if the person belongs to SC category?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the diploma course.

To get the admission in the three year diploma courses the minimum eligibility required is candidates must have passed the 10th from a recognised board. So, if you have passed the 10th board examination you are eligible to pursue the course.

But as admission in most of the university is through the entrance test you have to qualify in the examination to get the admission. Yes being the SC category candidates you will get the relaxation in the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?