17th October 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Government Polytechnic colleges?

Sir, i have secured 23000 rank in polycet. Now tell me about the procedure to get admission in Govt polytechnic college?

Related Questions:
  1. Do i need to appear for JET exam for getting admission in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  2. What are the jobs which I can apply in government polytechnic colleges?
  3. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  4. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  6. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to take admission in NIT college?
  12. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  13. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  14. Admission in Ranchi Polytechnic Government colleges is possible?
  15. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic colleges with 42118 rank?
  17. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  18. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
17th October 2015, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Government Polytechnic colleges?

You have to attend counselling and if your rank is good enough then you will be allotted government college according to your choices. A very good rank is needed for getting admission in government colleges because seats are very less.

With a rank of 23000 it will be very difficult to get government college if you belong to general category.
18th June 2016, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

How much for the admission fee in government politecnic college
30th June 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

In which polytechnic colleges one can get admission through total number on M.P basis?
26th July 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission govt.polytecnic college for kolkata.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?