9th October 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Agriculture?

As i have completed my b.tech in electrical engineering (EEE) course. Now i want to know about the procedure to get admission in postgraduate diploma course in Agriculture field?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA(Agri) is master degree or post graduate diploma? Is is equivalent to M.Sc Economics?
  2. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  3. What is the criteria to pursue CDAC course?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to take admission in Agriculture diploma at Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  7. Can I apply for CDAC course? I am studying in B.Com computer application
  8. MBA or PGDM in Agribusiness is equivalent to M.Sc Economics or not?
  9. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  10. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  11. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  12. What is FTII entrance exam?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Financial Accounting course for B.Com graduate?
  14. List of universities which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How many post graduate diploma courses are available for Mechanical engineer? How to get admission?
  16. List of diploma courses for B.Sc(Agriculture) graduate?
  17. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  18. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
13th October 2015, 10:02 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Agriculture?

I am sorry to tell you this but you are not eligible for the course of Postgraduate Diploma in Agriculture.
You need to be a Graduate in the field of Agriculture if are to seek admission for the course of Post Graduate Diploma in Agriculture.
So you should think of something else in which you are interested and is related to your Domain to get admission for the courses of Postgraduate Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?