5th January 2017, 07:00 PM
jalpa2981

Difference between Analytical Chemistry and Applied Chemistry?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and want to study a course in Chemistry because my Chemistry is very good. Please tell me what is the difference between Analytical Chemistry and Applied Chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between M.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Applied Chemistry?
  2. Difference between Analytical Chemistry and Applied Chemistry? Which has more career opportunities?
  3. Eligibility to do M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  4. M.Sc in Chemistry equivalent to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  5. Differences among Applied Chemistry and Chemistry B.Sc courses? Course syllabus of Applied Chemistry?
  6. After BSc what type of course can I do?
  7. Eligibility to get scholarship after 89% in B.Sc in Chemistry and currently pursuing M.Sc in Analytical chemistry?
  8. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  10. What is the requirement needed to get masters admission in analytical chemistry in abroad?
  11. Books to be used to prepare for MSc Entrance in Pune University?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Chemistry if I completed masters in analytical chemistry?
  14. How can I study PhD in Chemistry being an Analytical Chemistry postgraduate?
  15. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  16. Will be there be any difference between Industrial Chemistry and Applied Chemistry?
  17. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  18. Ph.D in Chemistry after completing Mac in Analytical chemistry?
7th January 2017, 02:10 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Difference between Analytical Chemistry and Applied Chemistry?

Applied Chemistry is the scientific field for understanding basic chemical properties of materials and for producing new materials, with well controlled functions.Applied chemistry not only provide technology for application but also cover the fundamental aspects of the chemistry. Thus it creates novel system of knowledge by investigating and understanding the fundamental nature of material and to fabricate useful material by designing new structure and controlling their properties.

Analytical Chemistry is the science of obtaining , processing, and communicating information about the composition and structure of matter, in other word it is art of determining what matter is and how much of it exist.
2nd September 2018, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in applied chemistry. I want to go for mphil in pure chemistry.. guy please tell me is it worth doing to change my field? or should not change the field?
1st October 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Among applied chemistry,analytical chemistry, instrumental chemistry which is the best course to study? And what is the difference among this field
19th February 2020, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Difference between the industrial chemistry and applied chemistry
24th September 2021, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between MSc chemistry and MSc analytical chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?