28th February 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of getting admission in good colleges for diploma in Aeronautics?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am student of CBSE school in 10th now I want to do diploma in aeronautics. After that I want to do aerospace engineering. I want your help for how to get and what Is procedure for getting admission in good colleges for diploma in aeronautics? I hope you will give me answer soon thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do for Pilot job after passing 12th science? I am a girl -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  3. List of aeronautics colleges along with their admission procedures available in Dehradun? I've done 12th std with 60.2% marks
  4. Colleges for Diploma in aeronautics? Name of colleges and their entry procedure?
  5. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics?
  6. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  7. List good colleges for doing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Coimbatore?
  8. List of the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  9. Can I join aeronautics in Anna University after diploma in computer software?
  10. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  11. Details regarding aeronautics? Am i eligible to give AIEEE on the basis of Diploma?
  12. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility?
  14. Can I get admission in Bengal Institute of Technocrats for Aeronautics after scoring 69% in 12th? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  16. How to join aeronautics after completion of diploma in mechanical course?
  17. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  18. Is it possible to join in aeronautics or Aero space after diploma?
1st March 2017, 03:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission in good colleges for diploma in Aeronautics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, I am student of CBSE school in 10th now I want to do diploma in aeronautics. After that I want to do aerospace engineering. I want your help for how to get and what Is procedure for getting admission in good colleges for diploma in aeronautics? I hope you will give me answer soon thank you
For taking admission to Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering, you have to apply online or offline. Candidates after completion of Class X with at least 45% marks can apply for the admission. The admission to the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The course duration is three years. Candidates after short listing will be called for the admission. During admission, you have to pay the fees and join the course. The diploma in aeronautical engineering course is available in the following institutions;

Hindustan Academy - Official Website

Acharya Institutes - Official Website

Karavali Group of Colleges - Official Website
1st March 2017, 10:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission in good colleges for diploma in Aeronautics?

As currently you are studying in 10th standard, so you should prepare for DET exam. DET stands for Diploma Entry Test. It is conducted for the candidates aspiring for admission in diploma course in well reputed institutes. Try to score good marks in this entrance exam. After that you have to participate in online counseling process. After getting the result of online counseling, you have to visit the respective campus to complete the admission formalities.
2nd March 2017, 11:09 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Aeronautics is one of the important and fruitful degrees. The candidate who wants to take admission for diploma in aeronautics must have completed his class 10 with a minimum of 70% (for diploma) from a recognized board and for degree course the candidate must have completed his class 12 with PCM as mandatory subjects and must have earned a minimum of 65% from a recognized board are eligible. The candidate who wants to join the Diploma in aeronautics has to appear for polytechnic entrance exam in the state through that the colleges will be allotted to the candidate. The candidate who has successfully completed the diploma course can get admission into engineering directly in 2nd year through lateral entry.
2nd March 2017, 12:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to pursue diploma in Aeronautics should have completed 10th standard with mathematics and science subjects from a recognized board and should have scored minimum 70% marks. With this eligibility you can seek admission in good aeronautical colleges. But, at first you have to appear for an entrance examination and the admission will depend on the marks secured in the examination. After that you can choose a college and follow their guidelines for admission.
2nd March 2017, 05:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to take admission in different Colleges offering the Diploma course in Aeronautics after the completion of class 10th, you must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
After qualifying in the examination, you can take admission to study the Diploma course in Aeronautics in different Colleges.
2nd March 2017, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission on diploma in aeronautics, you need to apply for polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted on state level. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

Only a top rank can help you get admission at your choice of college. Therefore, just be well prepared for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?