30th April 2012, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Can i do diploma in nursing after having 65% in arts stream? What is the fee structure?

My result is 65 percent in art stream.how can i do a diploma in nursing .what is the fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  3. Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?
  4. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  5. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same? Admission dates for the same? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  7. Can I do B.Sc in nursing after passing 12th from arts stream?
  8. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  9. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same?
  10. How to pursue nursing course after passing 12th in Arts stream
  11. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  12. Can I do distance education MSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  13. Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?
  14. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  15. Is it compulsory to appear in CET to study B.Sc(Nursing)? List of colleges with fee structure for B.Sc(Nursing) in Bengaluru? Minimum percentage required in 12th and course duration?
  16. What is the fee structure for diploma Arts and Craft?
  17. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing?
18th September 2013, 07:07 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can i do diploma in nursing after having 65% in arts stream? What is the fee structure?

You are eligible for the nursing diploma programme. You can find out any instituition on the web that suit you according to your requirements like place and fee-structure.

Fee-structure is generally different for most of the institutions, so you can find out the fee-structure for the particular instituition you are interested in by using its admission brochure or by personally going there for counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?