7th June 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What to do to get settled after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

Hi, please friends, I have some doubt that after completing diploma. What to study for better life opportunities and to get settled job in electronic communications and engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  5. List of PG diploma courses available after diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  6. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  8. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  10. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  11. How can I get my Certificate after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering from EIILM University?
  12. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  16. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2017, 11:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get settled after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

To get settled after completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course, you have to pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree course like B.E, B.Tech, etc.,. Being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course. You need to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., qualify the examination and participate in counselling process to get admission for pursuing B.E/ B.Tech course.
8th June 2017, 02:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get settled after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?

After completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering you can start applying for jobs, but neither it will fetch you better position nor better salary. So, you can opt for higher studies like B.E/B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering. After completing your bachelor's degree you can apply for jobs in government and private sectors for high positions where you can earn huge salary.

Here are some job oriented short term courses which can be helpful to you:

> Embedded Systems

> VLSI

> Robotics

> SCADA Communication

> CCNA Networking etc.
8th June 2017, 04:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please friends, I have some doubt that after completing diploma. What to study for better life opportunities and to get settled job in electronic communications and engineering.

There are two options available for the diploma in electronics and communication engineering course completed candidates. First one is to apply for jobs and the next one is applying for higher studies. Regarding job, candidates can apply for various jobs in government and private organizations. Candidates can find the job vacancies in the job portals or in the newspapers. Regarding higher studies, candidates can pursue a BE or BTech course in the same discipline through lateral entry mode. Diploma completed, students are admitted to the second year of the four year BE or BTech course. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination. The above given are the two ways to settle after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering.
9th June 2017, 12:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As Electronics and Communication Engineering course is a core stream, I can surely say that there is a good scope for candidates from this course background. This course has good scope after completion of academics.

As you are done with Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course, the very best course that is suitable for you is B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering course.

Yes, you may find good number of job opportunities after completion of this B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics stream. You can apply for jobs in Private sector, Core sector as well as in Government sector.

Diploma alone won't fetch you good number of jobs, so it is highly suggested you to pursue Bachelor Degree in same Electronics and Communication Engineering stream. You may find job opportunities in Samsung, Nokia, TCS, CTS, Google, Infosys, BSNL, MTNL, ISRO, DRDO..etc., companies.
9th June 2017, 12:13 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you are really serious about your career in the future, then after the completion of your Diploma course, you must go for higher studies. According to my opinion, you must go for degree course in Engineering after the completion of your Diploma course.

Candidates those who have completed their Diploma course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for B.Tech or B.E degree course in the same directly in the second year through lateral entry process.
9th June 2017, 09:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering, you can apply for B.Tech course in ECE.

But your diploma course marks must be above 50%.

Your age should be above 16 years.
9th June 2017, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are many government jobs options for diploma engineering candidates. You can prepare for government jobs or even try for job in private sector, if you are willing to work.

You can go for B.Tech option, if you want to study engineering and opt for a higher level jobs. It will depend on your own choices.
19th August 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

If any financial problm is there for higher studies so wht should i do after diploma in electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?