25th August 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Salary after Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

I want know the value of diploma through the salary u get after finish your diploma courses in electronics engineering what salary do u get after doing diploma courses in electronics engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Salary after Diploma in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  2. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  3. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Highest salary after diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  5. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  6. What to do for getting job after Diploma in ONGC? What would be the salary for Diploma holder?
  7. How much salary can I get after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. For getting job in ONGC after Diploma what to do? What would be the salary?
  9. Admission after Diploma in Electronics engineering?
  10. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  15. What should I do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication job or B.E./B.Tech? What would be salary after doing B.E./B.Tech?
  16. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  17. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  18. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering?
30th August 2014, 02:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary after Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Diploma in Electronics Engineering is a valuable degree. The salary after finishing this course totally depends upon the following factors :

>>Job title.
>>Skills.
>>Experience.
>>Your over all percentage of marks in diploma and the institute in which you have studied.
>>The reputation of company.
>>Private or Public sector.

After completion of the course, you will be a fresher and you can expect salary ranging from Rs 10000 to Rs 20000.However it can be more than this limit, it depends upon your technical proficiency and your personality.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?