1st March 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Salary for diploma of petroleum engineering?

How much of salary for diploma of petroleum engineering? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  3. B.tech in petroleum Engineering after completing diploma in petrochemical?
  4. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  5. After BE in mechanical Diploma in Marine or Petroleum is good? Type of jobs?
  6. Am I eligible to study Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Textile holder? Scope and work profile of Petroleum Engineers?
  7. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  8. Career in Petroleum Engineering in government sector and starting salary?
  9. Is Petroleum engineering easy? What are the job facilities? What is the salary offered?
  10. How to do diploma course in Petroleum Engineering in distance?
  11. How to study B.Sc(Petroleum Engineering) having 2 years of Oil experience on Diploma basis?
  12. After diploma in Electronics Engineering can I do degree in Petroleum Engineering? Scope in Petroleum Engineering?
  13. How to do diploma in engineering(Petroleum)? Which are the best universies?
  14. Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?
  15. Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?
  16. Can i get job in ONGC on the basis of Diploma qualification in Petroleum Engineering?
  17. Which institute is better for Petroleum Engineering?
  18. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Petroleum Engineering at Tamil Nadu?
7th March 2016, 11:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary for diploma of petroleum engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much of salary for diploma of petroleum engineering? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
A lot of Job opportunities are available for those who have completed Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course. The candidate can find job opportunities in both the private and public sector. Generally, as a fresher you can expect Rs. 20,000/- to 25,000 per month. You may get high salary package based your skills as well as Talent.
4th November 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Diploma in Petroleum engineering by non attending class. I am working in petroleum sector and I need an engineering degree.
7th August 2019, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in petroleum engineering company I have diploma in petroleum engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?