13th February 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job in ONGC on the basis of Diploma qualification in Petroleum Engineering?

I am a Petroleum Engineering Diploma student. I have scored 83% marks in aggregate till date. I want to know if i can get job in ONGC on the basis of my present Diploma qualification. Please reply me.

15th February 2016, 02:24 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get job in ONGC on the basis of Diploma qualification in Petroleum Engineering?

Yes, definitely being a diploma student you can apply for the job in the ONGC. There are so many job profiles in the ONGC for which you fulfill the eligibility criteria. So my suggestion to you is that you should have to wait till ONGC announce for vacancy. Once they release advertisement for recruitment then you simply have to send your resume to the ONGC recruitment cell and apply for the entrance exam. After clearing the entrance exam you have to face the group discussion and technical interview for getting a job in ONGC.
13th October 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get job in ONGC on the basis of Diploma qualification in Petroleum Engineering?

I am a diploma holder in the branch of petrochemical can i apply for ongc technician
28th June 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma mechanical student i have 50% in diploma i am in (ST) shall i get job in ONGC ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?