27th March 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What should my daughter do after diploma in computer application?

My daughter gone for diploma in computer application. After that what she should go for management and where it is available?

28th March 2017, 10:26 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What should my daughter do after diploma in computer application?

After DCA you, are eligible to study B.Sc Computer Science and BCA.Both are the computer related courses only.

* Higher Studies like MCA and MBA also eligible once UG completed.
* In MBA again there are many streams are available you can choose best one.
* So, after completion of your studies, you can apply for jobs in various job portals available.
* Prepare a perfect resume and upload it in the job portals once resume shortlisted you receive many calls from the top most MNC companies.

List of companies offering Jobs are as follows:

TCS
Infosys
HCL
Cognizant
Accenture
Amazon
Wipro
Tech Mahindra
Cap Gemini
28th March 2017, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter gone for diploma in computer application. After that what she should go for management and where it is available?

The Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) is a one year course which will be studied after 10+2. The course content may vary from one college to another. Mostly it covers the Fundamentals of Computers, Programming Logic & Techniques, MS DOS, Windows, Office, UNIX, C, Visual FoxPro, Internet basics etc. She can apply for jobs like Computer Operator or Data Entry Operator etc. or she can study a BCA or B.Sc Computer Science course after completion of DCA course. After completion of graduation, she can apply for jobs or can go for higher studies like MCA or M.Sc Computer Science. The scope for the computer science graduates in software industry is high. These are some of the options to do after completion of diploma in computer application.
28th March 2017, 05:27 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Jobs after completion of diploma in Computer Application:-

Software Design and Engineering

Graphic Design and Animation

Web/ e- Commerce Development

Networking and Internetworking

Database Development and Administration

Programming- Development Tools, Languages

Technical Writing.
28th March 2017, 09:42 PM
kalamrockz

After completion of her Diploma, she cannot go for good management course, it will better for her if she completes her Diploma and then gets admission in B.E./B.Tech course and after completion of her graduation she opts for MBA course from a good institute. She just has to be focused on her studies and I am sure she will find success soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?