2nd November 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma Mechanical course being a 10th candidate?

Sir,
I have passed 10th and I want to do Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Can you tell me that I should do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? I need your advice. Please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  3. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  6. List of the government diploma colleges who offers Software, Computer and Mechanical Engineering courses for 10th passed candidate?
  7. How to study in diploma engineering after passing 10th from Delhi?
  8. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  9. Possibility to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Goa for a candidate who has secured 55.33% in 10th?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  12. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  13. Entrance exams to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Rajasthan for 10th RBSE student?
  14. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis?
  15. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  16. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
  17. List of AICTE/UGC approved colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course to 10th NIOS candidate?
  18. Can I apply in WB-TET if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? Eligibility to study D.Ed course for same candidate?
7th November 2015, 03:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma Mechanical course being a 10th candidate?

If you want to go for a job after next 3 year then diploma in engineering is a good option for you but if you are interested in higher studies like graduation and post graduation then you shouldn't go for diploma.

Diploma is a good professional course and it will make you eligible for many jobs in private and government sector based on your skills. Hence, you can choose according to your interest.
7th November 2015, 05:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma Mechanical course being a 10th candidate?

Yes, you can do Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard. You can also pursue your higher studies in Higher Secondary Science/Commerce/Arts stream based on your interest. The duration of Higher Secondary course is 2 years whereas the duration of Diploma course is 3 years. You can get direct admission in second year of B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process after completion of your three years Diploma course. So, definitely you can pursue Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?