14th August 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join Girl's Hostel for 7th student whose guardian is moving to Kerala?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am working in Mumbai but I am from Kerala. Now I have got transfer to Kerala but I have a daughter who is studying in 7th standard in Mumbai. I am thinking to join her in Girl's Hostel. Please tell me I should do this?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get some details along with snaps of girls hostel?
  2. Can I join B.Tech after scoring 950 marks in 12th examination?
  3. List of schools with hostel facility which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Karnataka?
  4. How may I get details about admission in girls college along with it's Hostel facility? B.com Hons in DU is preferred
  5. How to get education loan of amount 4 lacs? What are the documentations need to be done?
  6. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  7. Is it good to change to Kerala state syllabus from CBSE board after 7th standard?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Army for a candidate who quit education after completing 7th standard?
  9. Kerala University 7th semester industrial management question papers?
  10. Is it good to transfer my son to Kerala State syllabus from CBSE after 7th grade?
  11. How to join AIMS in kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the institutes in Trivandrum Kerala to do my project? I am a B.Tech IT student
  13. Fee structure details of B.Com general with Hostel Facility for girls?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  15. Is there any girls hostel facility available in CBIT?
  16. Will there be any courses related to Marine after completion of CSE? Do that courses beneficial for Girls?
  17. List of best CBSE schools to join Class 9th with hostel facility?
  18. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th
15th August 2015, 04:05 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join Girl's Hostel for 7th student whose guardian is moving to Kerala?

It is not a good idea to leave your girl in hostels when she is only in 7th standard.
She may be around 10-12 years of age and at that age it will be very difficult to manage whole thing by herself in the absence of guardian.
So, it will be better to take your girl with yourself where ever you are transferred and continue their study there in any good schools.
In Kerla, lots of good schools are available .
Also, she can change schools easily as she is in 7th standard only.
15th August 2015, 05:53 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join Girl's Hostel for 7th student whose guardian is moving to Kerala?

Of course ! it is better if and only if
* The present school is top in education .
* Best faculty and nice infrastructure and hostel faculties are well .
If not better you carry your daughter to Kerala . In Kerala education is better .
no need to worry about that . The main thing is that she will feel that you are her support and will be happy .
15th August 2015, 07:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

From my point of view, it is not a good decision to leave a seventh class girl in Hostel. It is tender age where no such maturity is there to cope up with circumstances of day to day life even when there will be Hostel warden and other authorities to take care of the girl.

I would suggest you to take her with you to Kerala at least upto class 10th so that till that age she can become mature and know whats actually good for a girl and what is bad. Mumbai is very advanced city. When she completes her SSC, you can send her to Mumbai or any other place for higher studies or preparation for any other examination like MBSS, engineering etc.

You can get transfer from that school if it is central government school to Kerala also.
17th August 2015, 12:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You could do it, and to some extent it will however prove to be worthy but it would be very beneficial if you put her in Hostel after 10th board examination.

The reason behind this is probably that your child is in a very tendr age and leaving her all alone at this moment will not be really helpful for her. Therefore, my suggestion to you is that you should keep her in your vicinity and allow her to complete her 10th boards atleast in Kerala itself and after that you might probably send her to a hostel, if you desire.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?