7th March 2017, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams to give for getting admission for diploma in robotic engineering?

What are the entrance exams to give for getting admission for diploma in robotic engineering? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering B.Tech course in robotic engineering? I have done diploma in electrical engineering
  2. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech in Robotic Engineering? Which specialization is required in B.Tech?
  4. What to do in future after failing in 12th?
  5. Robotic Engineering can be done from BITS Pilani?
  6. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  8. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for Robotics?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  11. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  12. Entrance exams to pursue B.Tech or B.E. IT from Bangalore or Gujarat after Diploma?
  13. List of competitive exams which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  14. Can I join B.Tech after diploma in production technology?
  15. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  16. Universities in UK which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) to Diploma student? Course duration, annual fee and entrance exams for admission?
  17. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is the better way to do degree? Completing 11th and 12th or doing diploma?
14th March 2017, 07:09 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams to give for getting admission for diploma in robotic engineering?

To get admission in Diploma in Robotics Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognized board.

Admissions in Diploma in Robotics Engineering course are offered through state level polytechnic entrance examination or through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks. You need to appear in state level polytechnic entrance examinations like AP PolyCET, TS PolyCET, JEXPO, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board for getting admission in Diploma in Robotics Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?