25th December 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Whether studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering has brighter future?

Hello,
I am doing Diploma in Automobile Engineering. I want to know that this Diploma course will give the brighter future to the students? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  2. Should I take up Economics Honors or Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering for brighter future?
  3. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  4. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges?
  6. What should I do further after completing B.Com and Tourism Diploma course to make my future brighter?
  7. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for automobile engineering after diploma?
  9. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  10. Future of Automobile Engineering Diploma? What are the recent technologies in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Does Economics course from SRCC has a brighter future or engineering from Delhi college of engineering(DTU)?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  14. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  15. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  16. Possibility of studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence in Coimbatore?
  17. Job opportunities in Automobile Industries for Diploma in Automobile Engineering 2nd year student?
  18. What should I do after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering to have a bright future?
5th January 2016, 10:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering has brighter future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing Diploma in Automobile Engineering. I want to know that this Diploma course will give the brighter future to the students? Kindly tell me about this.
Yes Diploma in Automobile Engineering has more scope. The aspirant can get many jobs after diploma in automobile engineering. There are many automobile companies and many auto ancillary units. The auto market is picking up in good pace in India. The demand for the 2 wheelers, 4 wheelers and heavy vehicles are high. After the course the aspirant can work in many automobile companies like,

- Ashok Leyland - http://www.ashokleyland.com/career-opportunities
- Maruti Suzuki - http://www.marutisuzuki.com/current-openings.aspx
- TVS Motors - https://www.careers.tvsmotor.co.in/
- Hero Motors - http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/careers/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?