29th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for diploma to degree college?

I am clear my diploma .and taking admission in degree college please give procedure diploma to degree? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for diploma to degree college?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  4. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  6. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  9. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?
  11. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  12. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  13. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  14. How can I get admission in degree college from diploma?
  15. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in degree from Pune after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
30th October 2016, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for diploma to degree college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am clear my diploma .and taking admission in degree college please give procedure diploma to degree? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon as possible. Thanks!

Admission to the engineering degree can be done after diploma course. Those students who have passed a three years diploma course can be admitted to the engineering degree through a lateral entry mode i.e. directly to the second year of the B.Tech course. The admission to the B.Tech lateral entry will be done on the basis of an entrance test conducted by the state board of technical education. The marks scored in the diploma and entrance will be considered for the admission. The above given is the procedure for admission to engineering degree after diploma.
30th October 2016, 04:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to apply for admission in Degree course after completion of diploma course. After completion of diploma course, you have to apply for lateral entry entrance exam. Through this exam, you will be eligible to apply for direct admission in second year of bachelor's degree course. Your score card of LEET exam will decide the reputation of college you will get for further education.
So after getting the score of LEET exam, you have to participate in online counselling process. After getting the result of counseling, you have to visit the institute and complete the admission formalities.
30th October 2016, 07:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in degree course after completion of your Diploma course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years degree course. So, you need to appear, qualify and secure good rank in LEET examination to get admission in degree course after completion of Diploma course.
30th October 2016, 10:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to appear for LEET/JELET examination after completion of your diploma course in order to get admission in a degree course. You will get admission in colleges depending upon your score in entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?