25th August 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Details of procedure to move from diploma to degree in LD engineering college as X student

please give detail of procedure for diploma to degree in l.d.engineering collage as x-student

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  2. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  4. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
  5. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  6. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  7. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  10. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  11. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  12. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.?
  13. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  14. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  15. How can I do my UG degree from abroad? What's the procedure for the same? How may I get information for the same?
  16. Procedure to apply for B.E. in IIT for Diploma in Automobile Engineering student?
  17. What is the date and admission procedure of Degree Engineering College in Gujarat?
  18. How may I appear for GTU exam in B.E as an ex-student after 2 years and then move to abroad?
2nd January 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of procedure to move from diploma to degree in LD engineering college as X student

please provide me the information of processor to get admission in Be in elecronics & Communication as x student after Diploma
11th June 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of procedure to move from diploma to degree in LD engineering college as X student

whether LD student with general maths get admission in diploma engg or commerce facalty
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?