29th October 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose in diploma after clearing the diploma entrance exam?

Sir/Mam,

I have got a rank of 2437 in my diploma entrance test after 10th from haryana.now i would like to choose mechanical enggineering so what are the best and latest degree courses for me after my diploma?i hope you will reply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  2. Which is best option after Matriculation? Diploma or higher secondary?
  3. Am I eligible for doing diploma in engineering after getting 2437 rank in diploma entrance exam?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th with 9.2 CGPA?
  5. Which diploma course is best if I have interest in Social Servicing?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in Diploma after clearing class 10th (ICSE) but failed in Maths subject? Do I need to write any entrance for admission in Diploma?
  7. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  8. Confusion between Intermediate and Polytechnic
  9. What is the fee structure followed for doing diploma in Aeronautical? Is there any entrance exam to apply?
  10. Which further course i can do after ITI (Machinist) completion?
  11. What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in endocrinology?
  12. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  13. Is it possible to do btech after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to pursue Diploma in Genetics after 10th?
  15. How to get admission in D Pharma after passing 12th science with 48%
  16. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs? -- [New]
  17. What is the admission procedure followed for getting Engineering course after completion of Diploma course?
  18. Procedure to get admission for diploma after completion of SSC 10th standard?
30th October 2016, 02:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose in diploma after clearing the diploma entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have got a rank of 2437 in my diploma entrance test after 10th from haryana.now i would like to choose mechanical enggineering so what are the best and latest degree courses for me after my diploma?i hope you will reply me soon

The aspirant after clearing the diploma entrance examination can choose various diploma courses like Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Production Engineering etc. You can choose the course in which you have more interest, for example if you are interested in mechanical engineering then choose Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. The course duration will be three years. After the course, one can do B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering through lateral entry admission. The scope for the course is good, so one can choose the course.
30th October 2016, 10:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose in diploma after clearing the diploma entrance exam?

The best course for you after completion of your Diploma in mechanical Engineering will be to get admission in B.Tech(Mechanical) course after appearing in LEET/JELET examination. Once you clear the examination with good score, you will be most eligible to get admission in any good college, depending upon your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?