24th October 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the advantage of doing web designing course?

I completed diploma in mechanical engineering and I am doing web designing course. So, please tell me advantage of that.

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  3. What is the scope of Web Designing and Development course?
  4. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
  5. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  6. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  7. Job after MS CIT, web designing and pursing 2nd year B.Com? Eligibility for pursing fashion designing course after B.Com?
  8. What is the study material to crack the CDAC entrance exam? I have completed my BCA
  9. Best computer course after 12th?
  10. After B.Tech CSE in which field should I go?
  11. Am I eligible to study Bachelor's Degree in Web Designing if pursuing 6 months Diploma course?
  12. List of courses which I can take after completion of diploma in computer science?
  13. Which course should I do after by graduation and 1 year web designing course? -- [New]
  14. Can I go to web designing field after completing BCA/MCA
  15. What should I do to become a Web Designer pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT? What is the difference between M.Sc in IT and Diploma? Will they include HTML?
  16. Courses related to Graphics, Designing and Web Designing to study for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?
  17. Higher studies after B.Sc (IT)?
  18. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
24th October 2016, 06:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the advantage of doing web designing course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed diploma in mechanical engineering and I am doing web designing course. So, please tell me advantage of that.

The web designing profession is one of an interesting profession like animation field. There are various opportunities available in the field. Web designing is one of an important part of IT industry. The web designer after the course can work in Software Industry, Media field, Education Industry etc. The demand for the course is high. Recently all the works are done through online, so it requires the web pages to be developed for all actions. So the scope for the course is high. There are more web sites means there are more jobs for the web designers. So the scope for the web designing course is good.
24th October 2016, 10:52 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: What is the advantage of doing web designing course?

Hello

Website designing is an important part of IT industry.
For web designing on needs to have a certificate of the same from a good institute.
To be a good web designer you should have a complete knowledge of CSS and HTML.

Many companies like Oracle, Wipro, Cognizant, Satyam etc are recruiting the people for two things.
One for internal things like maintaining their website and also for maintaining the web development activities from clients.
All the clients and the partners will have their own web page to get maintained, so the role of the web designer is necessary for almost all the companies.
It need not be a software company, let's take a Parma company, and to maintain their website we need web designer.

It could be helpful to you in many ways

Hope it helps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?