27th August 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of Police constable in Andhra Pradesh after diploma course?

Sir,

I don't have any degree but have a diploma. I want to know that the diploma holders are eligible in ap police Constable post or not.

I want to start my preparations for this post but not sure about my eligibility.? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

28th August 2016, 07:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of Police constable in Andhra Pradesh after diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I don't have any degree but have a diploma. I want to know that the diploma holders are eligible in ap police Constable post or not.

I want to start my preparations for this post but not sure about my eligibility.? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for Police Constable post in Andhra Pradesh.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Constable post.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
29th August 2016, 12:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of Police constable in Andhra Pradesh after diploma course?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for the post of Police Constable only after completion of your Diploma, you will have to complete a minimum of graduation from a recognized university. After that you will have to appear for UPSC examination and after clearing it you will be most eligible for the post of Police Constable in Andhra Pradesh.
29th August 2016, 12:40 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the post of constable with your current educational qualification. Also, you must have to fulfill physical fitness criteria which is given as below :
Minimum Height : 167.6 cm
Five centimeters chest expansion on full inhalation.
The selection process for the same includes Preliminary Written Test, Physical Test, Final Written Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?