17th January 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to appear for LEET entrance? How to prepare for the exam?

I have done my diploma in electronics communication engineering and i want to get admission in b.tech now. So would you please tell me the procedure to appear for LEET entrance examination? Also tell me how should one prepare for the entrance?

17th January 2016, 07:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to appear for LEET entrance? How to prepare for the exam?

To appear in LEET entrance examination, you must have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised board. You can apply for LEET examination by visiting your respective state technical board of education official website, once the examination notification is released. You can crack the LEET examination by preparing all the subjects of your three years Diploma course. I suggest you to refer previous years question papers and practice model papers to get good rank in LEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?