11th September 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What should be done after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

What should be done after ec in diploma?i have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  2. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  3. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  5. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  7. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  9. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  12. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  13. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  14. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  15. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
  16. Which course can be done after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  17. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
11th September 2014, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

After completion of Diploma course, you can pursue the B.Tech course by appearing for the LEET examination.

LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. The candidates who have completed Diploma and who wish to seek an admission in the B.Tech can apply for the LEET exam.

After qualifying the LEET exam, you can get admission in the B.Tech course in the engineering college based on your entrance exam score or rank. You can directly join in B.Tech second year without studying the B.Tech first year by qualifying the LEET examination.
11th September 2014, 11:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

You can go for Engineering Graduation in your stream, if you are a Diploma in Electronics and Communication holder.

There are two ways to pursue Engineering after Diploma in Engineering which are mentioned below. You can choose according to the convenience and interest.

1. Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET): Through this entrance exam you can get admission into 2nd year of B.Tech course. There are many colleges in India giving admission through lateral entry scheme. All you have to do is to get a good rank in the entrance exam and get admission in a top college.

2. AMIE: This is an alternative way to get Engineering graduation. Diploma holders can apply for this course and they need to study only 13 subjects compared to 10+2 pass candidates who have to study 19 subjects in AMIE. The good thing about AMIE is there is no regular classes and you can study on your own, which is like a correspondence engineering graduation. But it is considered difficult by many because of the syllabus. If you can study on your own then this course is good for you. Also, you can do job while doing AMIE, if you want.
11th September 2014, 11:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can go for Engineering Graduation in your stream, if you are a Diploma in Electronics and Communication holder.

There are two ways to pursue Engineering after Diploma in Engineering which are mentioned below. You can choose according to the convenience and interest.

1. Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET): Through this entrance exam you can get admission into 2nd year of B.Tech course. There are many colleges in India giving admission through lateral entry scheme. All you have to do is to get a good rank in the entrance exam and get admission in a top college.

2. AMIE: This is an alternative way to get Engineering graduation. Diploma holders can apply for this course and they need to study only 13 subjects compared to 10+2 pass candidates who have to study 19 subjects in AMIE. The good thing about AMIE is there is no regular classes and you can study on your own, which is like a correspondence engineering graduation. But it is considered difficult by many because of the syllabus. If you can study on your own then this course is good for you. Also, you can do job while doing AMIE, if you want.
18th September 2014, 05:13 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Yes, I agree with ajayrocks007. That's exactly what you can do after Diploma in electronics and telecommunications. After completing B.Tech, you can get a job in government or private sector. Else, you can directly apply for a job if your score in diploma is more than 70% with deep knowledge about your subject. The third option is you can take short term courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?