26th August 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for diploma admission after completion of B.Sc course?

How do I join distance course in diploma in mining?,,,can i do this course after complete my Bsc. what is the process of admission of this course? Can someone please give me the answer on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  2. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission for diploma after completion of 12th?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in B.E for diploma holders?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT after completion of diploma course?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission for doing diploma in Civil after completion of 12th?
  10. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  11. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in VNIT collage, Nagpur after competition of diploma?
  14. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  15. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  16. What is the procedure for appearing in IIT after completion of diploma in ETC?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  18. Procedure to get lateral entry admission in NIT, Jalander after completion of Diploma course?
27th August 2015, 01:24 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for diploma admission after completion of B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do I join distance course in diploma in mining?,,,can i do this course after complete my Bsc. what is the process of admission of this course? Can someone please give me the answer on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer.
If you are talking about the post graduate diploma means the completion of graduation is the main eligibility to join P.G. Diploma. Mostly the P.G. Diploma courses are correspondence courses. There are many universities are offering P.G. Diploma courses like IGNOU, Annamalai University, Bharathiar University, University of Delhi, Madurai Kamaraj University etc.

For the regular diploma course means your 10+2 is enough, you can join in lateral entry in diploma course i.e. second year. You can choose from Automobile Engineering, Textile Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Fashion Design, Food Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Garment Technology, Information Technology, Leather Technology, Library and Information Science, Plastic Technology, Textile Design etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?