24th February 2016, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Where and how to apply for diploma course? Where to get the forms?

Where and how to apply for diploma course? Where to get the forms? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this as I need to apply for the course as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Date of sale of Diploma course forms? How to apply for it?
  3. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  4. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms?
  5. How can I apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What kind of application form I have to fill-up?
  6. How can I apply for Paramedical Diploma after 12th in Rajasthan? Where are the application forms distributed in Rajasthan for paramedical diploma after 12th?
  7. For which posts can I apply in Railways? I have done MCA as well as diploma in IT
  8. When will the forms be issued for post diploma course in MPTI?
  9. Date of sale of forms of diploma computers after 10th in Pune? Last date of sale of forms?
  10. How to apply for diploma course online? What is the last date? Options to fill the polytechnic forms?
  11. How to apply for MHT CET after passing 12th from Kerala? Date of sale of forms? Where the forms are to be submitted?
  12. When we will get the application forms for evening college diploma?
  13. Scored 75% in Diploma in Electronics : Colleges offering direct 2nd year entry? Syllabus of the entrance test? Last date to submit forms for AIEEE, IIT and UPTU exam?
  14. Diploma online admission forms date?
  15. Date of sale of online/offline CET forms for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. MHT CET forms? where to get the forms?
  17. Procedure of admission in PG Diploma in Development Neurology? From when application forms will be available?
  18. When does the online form sale for engineering start?
26th February 2016, 05:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and how to apply for diploma course? Where to get the forms?

To be eligible to pursue Diploma course, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board. If you want to get direct admission in Diploma course then, you can directly obtain application form from the college where you wish to pursue Diploma course or if you want to get admission through entrance examination, you need to fill up the online application at respective website or you can also obtain application form from the polytechnic colleges.
28th February 2016, 10:43 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: Where and how to apply for diploma course? Where to get the forms?

Diploma can be done in any course you have interest.The age eligibility for applying for Diploma is 15 years.The Education Qualification for applying for Diploma course is Tenth Standard.The course is of 3 years.You can apply for the admission by filling the application form.You can get application forms from any of the Diploma Institutes.You should apply for the course and then write the entrance examination.The rank you score in the examination is considered for allotting the seat you list out in the counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?