31st July 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Where should I study Diploma in Plastic Engineering? Entrance exam to take admission?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th with good marks and now want to study Diploma in Plastic Engineering. Can you please tell me where should I do this course? Name of entrance exam which I have to pass?

Related Questions:
  1. In which engineering institute can I take admission after completing plastic engineering diploma?
  2. Am I eligible to study MBA in Operation after Diploma in Plastic Engineering?
  3. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  4. What is the scope of doing diploma in plastic engineering? -- [New]
  5. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  6. Can I get admission in Mechanical engineering after diploma in Plastic Engineering?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Bhopal being a Plastic Technology Diploma student?
  8. Can I study correspondence B.Tech if completed 1 year Plastic Engineering Diploma course? In which branch I will get admission?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma Engineering without any entrance exam?
  10. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  12. Entrance exam available to study Diploma Software in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. How can I pursue BE in Polymer Technology after completing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering?
  14. How to study B.Tech from Jadavpur University after completion of Diploma in Leather and Plastic engineering?
  15. Plastic Mold Technology Diploma course is equivalent to Mechanical Engineering Diploma? Am I eligible to apply for NTPC recruitment exam?
  16. Entrance exam to study B.E. in GITAM University for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  17. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Dairy Engineering Diploma? Requirements to appear in entrance exam?
2nd August 2016, 05:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I study Diploma in Plastic Engineering? Entrance exam to take admission?

There are various Institutes nowadays which can provide you admission in the above mentioned course. There is no specific college to provide the course.

However, to get admission in the above mentioned course, you can very much appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective state itself. Once you clear the examination with good score, you will be allotted seat in some good college only.

Each and every state conducts its own Diploma entrance examination and is called by a different name , so as you have not mentioned the names of any such state, therefore, it is not quite possible to provide you the exact information on the same.
4th August 2016, 10:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I study Diploma in Plastic Engineering? Entrance exam to take admission?

Diploma in Plastic Engineering is a very good course to study for a candidate. There are numerous Institutes offering the above said course nowadays. You can study in any one of them.
You need to appear in the CET examination conducted by the respective State Councils in order to take admission for the above said course, qualifying in which you will be eligible to take admission in a specific College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?