28th January 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Best branch to choose in Diploma after 10th?

Which branch should i have to choose in diploma? I have got 74•/• plz rep early as am confused for Best branches in diploma after 10th

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better?
  2. What is the maximum salary for an IIT B.Tech Engineer?
  3. Which branch would be preferable for me for acquiring a good salary and better future prospective? I've passed 10th and going to take admission in ITM university(Gwalior) in Polytechnic diploma
  4. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  5. Which branch should I choose in engineering after passing 12th with 73%? Which course to choose from the list?
  6. If I take diploma in computers after 10th can I choose engineering later?
  7. Is there any job for me after doing diploma course with E&TC branch?
  8. Which engineering branch is best? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th?
  10. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  11. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
  12. Which stream should I choose after completion of 10th class to get a Job with good income with interest in Mathematics?
  13. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  14. Which stream should I choose after passing my 10th with 71.20%?
  15. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  16. After doing diploma what path should I choose?
  17. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 75% in 10th and 67% in diploma in ECE branch?
  18. How to study in diploma engineering after passing 10th from Delhi?
2nd February 2014, 11:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best branch to choose in Diploma after 10th?

This is one of the most common confusions in the minds of engineering aspirants. This gets bitter when different people suggests different branches highlighting the importance of each branch as per their point of view. But the decision is crucial from your career and future point of view and you should take the decision after wise thinking.

Before taking and implementing any type of suggestion, first of all you should analyze your interest and comfort. You should take up the branch in which you are interested and comfortable. Going for other branches where you are not interested or uncomfortable will ultimately lead to downfall in your career and professional life.

Keeping in mind the trend of the market and the future demand, the best branches of engineering for diploma will be :-
- Mechanical
- Metallurgy
- Electrical
- Civil
11th July 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What branch i chose mechanical or computer engineering in diploma afer 10th
14th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Cossth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which branch should i have to choose in diploma? I have got 74•/• plz rep early as am confused for Best branches in diploma after 10th
The most preferred branch is computer science/ computer engineering. Because the future of this trade seems to be Golden but this is also most risky branch because many students even after completing cource are unable to make some small software etc. If you are very food in computer then choose it.
Many peoples can demoralize you that computer is not a good field , they do thus because they don't know the real power of a computer.

Mechanical is good branch because it is evergreen. The scope of this branch is never going to fade in future.
Civil is best branch if you can want to choose any but you may find problems in finding job.
Electronics is second challenging branch to computer so you need to work hard to come up challenges in electronics.
Electrical I don't know more about it but this branch has little or no challenges and for job point of view this branch is very good.

Other branch like plastic technology, leather and footwear are not so common branches but students of these branch get job very easily and are paid high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?