18th February 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what do and I have completed 2nd year? Do job or degree after completing diploma? Can someone who has good experience explain me with the suggestions which I can follow? Hope that I will get the answer from here.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  4. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in ISRO after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  7. Joining Defense or doing job after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, which option is better for career growth? -- [New]
  8. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  9. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  10. Can I do B.Com without completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  12. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  16. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What can we do after completing diploma in mechanical? Which course to take next?
  18. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
25th February 2018, 09:55 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completing diploma in mechanical engineering, you can opt for higher studies like B.E/B.Tech and get direct admission in 2nd year of the course through lateral entry scheme. Diploma is not a degree, so if you are interested to work in government sectors or in reputed companies and get good salaries, then you have to complete your degree at first. After diploma you can get jobs in private companies which offers good salary, but it is always recommended to opt for higher studies for a better future.
25th February 2018, 10:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Career opportunities after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering:

There are several job opportunities can be expected in the field of Mechanical Engineering. After successful completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you may pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.

Some of the best course opportunities available are,

<> B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering

<> M.E/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering .

<> Doctoral Program in Mechanical Engineering ..etc.,

As you are presently pursuing 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, I suggest you to first concentrate on Diploma studies. Then after successful completion of Diploma course, I suggest you to appear in Lateral Engineering Entrance Examination after completion of Diploma course. So that, you will be pursuing direct 2nd year of B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after Lateral Entry admission.

I request you to notice one point that, you may find good number of job as well as scope after completion of Bachelor's degree rather than just doing Diploma course. The more you pursue the more are the chances for find good employment opportunities in several organizations after completion of studies.
25th February 2018, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what do and I have completed 2nd year? Do job or degree after completing diploma? Can someone who has good experience explain me with the suggestions which I can follow? Hope that I will get the answer from here.

There are two options available for you after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering course. One is to study further and another one is to apply for jobs. You can apply for various jobs in government and private organizations after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. Regarding studies, you can apply for BE or BTech in mechanical engineering through lateral entry admission. You have to appear for a lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to the BE or BTech course. If selected, you will be admitted directly to the second year of the four year engineering course.
25th February 2018, 12:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Courses after diploma in Mechanical Engineering:-

You can do B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical, Metallurgy, Mechatronics, you can also do AMIE where you can select any branch of your choice.

List of jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering:-

You can get job offers from Mechanical, Production, Food, Construction, Power Plant or Cement Industries etc.
25th February 2018, 01:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

A candidate who has completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering has two options either to do job or BTech in mechanical engineering. Personally I would like to suggest you to appear in LEET entrance test and complete your BTech in just 3 years because after completing of your degree you would have more chances and will also get handsome salary.
25th February 2018, 03:10 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

There are various courses available that can be done after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering:-

CNC Training

CAD/CAM Training

Auto CAD

AutoCAD 2D and 3D

Catia

Ansys

Diploma in Tool Design

ADCNC

PG Safety

Radios Training

Fire and Safety Courses

Piping Design Training

Boiler Operator Training.
25th February 2018, 03:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Aspirants who have completed their diploma in Mechanical Engineering has the best option to complete their BTech in Mechanical Engineering after passing in an examination that is LEET.
LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test and by passing this examination you will get admission directly in 2nd year of the BTech course.
25th February 2018, 08:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech course or you can do a job. It is best to pursue your higher studies instead of doing a job after completion of your Diploma course. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.E/ B.Tech course. To get admission for pursuing B.E/ B.Tech course, you should have to appear in entrance examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?